Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jon Orsi bad day. thats an understatement


Sunday- work all day. After spending my entire horrible day at work fantasizing about making and having good Chinese food in Montana (is this possible?)I spent way too much money at the co-op (greedy faux-societal-aware, capitalist-classicism-perpetuating-pigs) subsequently over-drafted my account -damn-. Then drove to Big Sky, cooked food but it fell short of exceptions of anything "Chinese" or "food". After "dinner" i get in number of arguments, resulting in poor, terror-gripped nightmare sleep (grizzly bear beavers and a cheating girlfriend)...but this is just the night before my bad day.
Next day: I wake up way too late. Only have time for coffee and cereal, sadly there is only raisin bran. While carrying cereal and coffee to table, I drop the coffee cup into my bowl of cereal which results in a mess I fail to clean up, which results in yet another argument
that I lose.
Driving recklessly as I often do, I drop my second cup of coffee of the morning, this time in my lap. I swear, punch the steering wheel, hurt my hand. Red light. Damn. Red light. Dammnn. Red light... why?...
It's about 8:03 as I make it to campus, class started about three minutes ago, but at least I'm here. Right?
no, you aren't.
Blue lights in the rear-view (I will omit the profuse profanity).
Me- "sorry officer, just running late for school"
Officer Javert "oh don't worry about it, I'll get you set up in just a minute so you don't miss class"
Promptly -thirty-five minutes no joke- later i am cited for driving without proof of insurance, driving without a valid registration, driving without a valid drivers license, and speeding.
I give him a high handed salute and say thank you.
I missed my class so I just went home.
I get to my house and step out of my car, which is subsequently is directly into a pile of dog poop.
Finally make my way into the house and then I find I have to clean my entire house just to sit down and cook food. After doing this, I let off some steam by yelling at Yogi for pooping in the yard. But then I feel bad, so I tell em' "he's a good boy" which gets him all excited and he pees on my feet.
Then a few uneventful hours pass.
Then... I see one of my roommates has fabricated a tattoo gun and given himself a pretty good tattoo.

So. and this is actually the point where my day went wrong.

I get a tattoo.
yes.

and in the words of Johnny Cash, "I hung my head and cried"

No comments:

Post a Comment